Non-Virtual Reality Interactive Comic Strips!
Now have seven Non-Virtual Reality Interactive Comics! They think it's great that we get to see things from their perspective! Plus - in each, there is an opportunity to win a high quality print of the strip that is the basis for the Interactive Comic!
- Experience the newspaper like never before! Get Lost in the Paper with Frank! See what happens when you read between the lines and get the real story behind some of the photos!
- Join the hunt for cookies! Alien Cookie Monsters have travelled through the galaxy to find cookies! Fort Knox has nothing but cold metal bars - but as a result of their search they do find a new favorite to pair with cookies!
- Find the Silly Putty! Explore in a child's room to discover all of the places children hide their favorite toy! Look out for the dinosaur with the crushing jaw!
- Visit this Museum of Real History. Discover who participated in many of the greatest inventions and discoveries of all time!
- Go to the Art Auction. Ernie has a wide array of art pieces and he's auctioning some. Explore among his art collection - you may even be able to enter some of the painings! Join Leonardo da Vinci as he paints the "Mona Lisa" and solve the age old mystery: Why is she smiling? Were there? You just might win some art. Leonardo would have approved!
- Pyramid Power...to the people! Just how advanced were those ancient Egyptians? What's inside - and around - the pyramid? Find out - and you may even get to be the campaign manager of a candidate for Pharaoh. All right ... we know ... Pharaohs weren't elected - but they can be in the comics!
- Lunar Stagefright. Join on the moon! What were they doing there and why do have stagefright? The "out-of-this-world" adventure will give you a new perspective on earth!
Or ... if you'd like to experience the Virtual Reality Interactive Comics, click here
Meet & Greet | Sound &
Motion | Send & Receive |
Fun & Games | Ask &
View & Review | Here
& There | Main Menu